Friday, January 28, 2011

MUSIC FEEL~


everyday work...I sit at stuff room when no costumer...thn... i will start open music inside my phone...then i will start singing...my superviser always ask me...
" u so like to sing hor... y dong u go become a singer?"
I would stun n say deeply inside my heart...
" I would if i can..."
I always imagine those mv whn im singing...
imagine it like i am the singer...
the mv is just my life...
like today...
whn i hear '记得 from JJ'
I remind tat i was at school...
always peak at some 1...
exspecially whn she was exam...
n we will wave to each other... we would chat... n i would run over your class n talk to u...but now... there is no chance any more... i wish out relationship can be like last time... if it could i would secrefice any thing...=(
the songs cont...
image about wat passs on me in tis 19 years will flash out...
regret,hapy, worried, scare,cheerful , sadness of me...
things is so complicate...
my tires going to fall but stoped by the blinking eye...
BE STRONG TALLMAN BE STRONG =)

No comments:

Post a Comment