Sunday, April 10, 2011

压力 pressure

I know tat my dad had so much pressure now...
for because I'm gonna study The One academy....
is a big pressure because of the coast of it....
57K... u would like say 'OMG'
altough still need to buy a car for me for tranportation....
a Macbook for study..... mybe a cemera like amost 2k+
Damn... sometimes i felt regret tat I use his money so damn much...
like not regret is guilty...
内疚it is.....
Sry daddy....
I will repay u 1day....
1day.... u will felt all tis is worth it....
because i knew u give me so much....
and I will Filial piety(孝顺)you forever .... =]
with the ress of my life....
Daddy I love U So Damn Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pressure make one grow and be strong.....
If u have pressure that means yr and adult that have responsibility....

[ All the parent in the world wanted to giv the best to his/her son or daughter but is not an easy thing to do.... ]

No comments:

Post a Comment