Monday, July 4, 2011

Important people

Hey bloggie...
today is a special day...
dunno y... i feel so warm...
went to Isabel house with her friends today...
hmm... however is abit silent not noisy not much talking but...
I just feel warm... like a family... a friend... a long lost friend....

I tell you bloggie....
until I am 19....
I dare to say... there are few girl are very important to me...
tats Chloe yap, Isabel, and Jess chu han....
although i just a normal person... but i wan to last a long friendship with them...
for like until old until die....
Erm... I threat girls around me well... not because I flower heart...
really... in the deep deep me... I just wan to find 1 the only 1...
like I always say 'Girls is for love, not for hurt'....

{女人是拿来爱得,不是拿来玩的}

No comments:

Post a Comment