Thursday, July 21, 2011

the time


such a late night
just finish my assignment...
not really wanna go to bed...
suddenly go and visit frds blog...
those photo...
that are happy and sad....
emo and laugh...
a group and alone...
make me drop my tires...

It remind me the time I was at high school....
Al tough everyday wake up the same time...
go to school and do the same thing....
Is like 'boring boring' came from the mouth....
but now i realise... I reall miss it...
everyday meet the same frd....
the ppl I care and love....
foling around...
even not same class or form we still can be together....
That is really enjoy... really fun...
I feel like now I'm alone...
no frds...
no ppl will care...
no ppl know you are happy or not...
or wat u feel...
Now,I'm alone in the dark and fighting for the future...
sometimes I fall...
who care...
tats no 1 I can say...
izzit me?
of life is just like tat...
Collage life is fun but suck too....

[人要向前看]


No comments:

Post a Comment