Tuesday, January 17, 2012

something inside me



Ppl around me always ask me...
" tallman, where's yr gf...."
" why u still don't have gf"
"you so nice, how come don't have gf"
and my grandma keep say " when bring gf to my house and let me have a look" ( if u dk gf = girlfriend)
you know why?

because to me gf= a responsibility
I hope the girl tat with me full of happeniss
full of love...
when she need me
I'll be there
when she wan something
I can buy to her
when she hungry
I can afford her meal
when she wanna go shopping
I can drove anywhere
mybe I gave my expectation too high...
but to me love is serious...
if I can't afford to give this simple kind of happiness to the ppl I LOVE
I choose not to love........
男人嘛。。
痴情男都是这样,
好男人都这样想,
女人永远多不明白。。。
男人的自卑心是多么的强。。。
给不到自己心爱的人要的东西的时候。。
宁愿放弃,放弃不要爱。。
让别的,更好的,有能力的男人陪你走下去。。。

[不是不想爱,是不敢爱]


No comments:

Post a Comment