Thursday, January 19, 2012

10 thing describe myself



Hmm... as u can c the title....
10 thing....this 10 thing bother me for a few days....
make me dizzy.... can't even think of something....
erm....
hmm....
zzz...(thik*)
ok stop the bullshit....
let's start....
1. I'm like a clown ,I love to make the ppl around me smile and happy every single second they spam with me....
so this link to
2. as chines this is call 'chicken backside' (talker-tift), I'm extremely talker-tift... I won't stop talking until someone tie me any respond or give me a big laugh.... :D
by the other way, this can call
3. NANNY u can say... i care the ppl around me much... and don't whiling to c them sad or emo....
it link to
4. I'm tall as a tower.
5. Smile like an angle
6.I'm like a big hole , Is deep and scary but when u go sting to know me you will found treasure...
7. As thin as a road lamp
8. sometimes like a prisoner, regretting wat i can't do or can't achieve ( this binrg me have good responsibilities)
9. I'm like a sun, I'll be there when u need me....
10. I do like a wallet you can take from me... but remember to put something back....

No comments:

Post a Comment