Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A day wif maxis Iphone4


Today I went the garden wif some1 special and my best frd...
because of signing Iphone 4....
because of today I have came here a few time to comfirm the stock...
and went many places maxis to get more information...
we reach thr about 1something...
Is lunch time...
so we went lunch...
thn the main dish serve...
The Garden Maxis....
Iphone 4....
truely...tis was an amazing phone from steve job...!!!!who dont know
Iphone .....
who dont know
Is an Dream phone for me...
I love the phone so much...
n try and understand it more...
signing Iphone was fun....
In the process of it...
is seems like I am the 1 who is buying it....
not her...
the feeling was like sign it for some1....
like something u love giving to another person...
I wish nxt tme I went thr...
the phone was mine...
IT SIGN FOR JACKSON TALLMAN!!!!!

Feel strange now...
cause I am teaching all i know about it to her...
but I dont wish her to knew so much so tat she can ask me...
I love the feeling tat ppl ask me the thing and i knew how was it and giv a perfect answer to them...
I felt useless tat if she knew all the function she wont find me anymore..!!!
I love the feeling tat she ask n i teach...
so weird!!!
am i crazy...
OMG.....
Iphone u make me CRAZY

[ One has, One not]



No comments:

Post a Comment