Tuesday, March 29, 2011

决定 decision

Tis feel week....
I when a lot of collage expecially TARC collage...
and many design school...
like TOA The One academy , IACT, PJcad
but I'm really fall in love in TOA...
the ficilities....
the artwork...
is really different....
tis is the different between normal design course n design collage....
the ppl you meet n you will know is different also...
I'm so happy tat my parent send me to TOA....
even is so expensive...

Daddy mummy....
I promise
I WILL GIVE MY FULL POTENTIAL ON IT!!!!!
And last I'm gonna take back SPM BM....
I will go for tuition...
N heading for SPM BM examination again....
however is so embarrass...
for my future...is worth it....
ppl says 先苦后甜
tats te meaning....

[ Dont give up tat always have a way]

No comments:

Post a Comment