Friday, March 23, 2012

The Hunger Game

Yeap,
yesterday night when to watch this movie...
hmm... love it so much,
is like action and loving movie....
is about every year there will be 2 person 1 female and male with other 11team
would bring to a place and kill each other at last some1 stand...
Its quite scary tough u know u will be chosen to be one of them...
inside there was a boy
who edmire a girl very long time...
this boy...
he like this girl for so long...
he bring his balls and purpose to the girl
and at the last minute he would wish to die and sacrifice himself
and touch the girl she love,
mybe is just a faking loving story so they could live
but when i saw this scene
i do think of myself...
if in this situation...
would i sacrifice myself to someone i love?
IDK by tat situation
and i can't confirm wat will i do when that time...
but if u wan the answer now right through my mouth
my heart say yes...
I would!

No comments:

Post a Comment