Saturday, March 17, 2012

Now i know / nderstand


Yes, yesterday night is a very happy night for me,
we chat, was talk, we share
I like the feeling, the feeling talking to u,
and the moment u smile, i'll smile....

Finally found your blog....
this made me understand u more,
at least i know how u feel,
wat actually hurts u,
how those stupid fucking man did to u,

Yes, last night after we chat I slept and i had a very very bad dream,
It wake me up, and i can't sleep anymore, u know how bad izzit right?

I swear, from now on,
YOU GOT ME,
I'LL always lean my arm, my ear for u,
If u wanna cry, u feel sad, u wanna beer, U wanna talk to somebody
U can always call me,
U need someone who can hug u tight, just tell
AND
DONT THINK THAT NO ONE CARE ABOUT U
BECAUSE I !!! JACKSON TALLMAN!! I CARES ABOUT U,
U MEANT ALOT TO ME!!

我知道,有时候
想要一些人去爱护照顾,
可是说出口后就没意识了,
从今以后你不用说,我懂
我会懂,

有时候,我觉得,
我能给的,别人也能给,
我不能给的,别人一样能给,

我不知道他做了什么,
可是我相信,总会有一天,
我能取代他

No comments:

Post a Comment