Monday, March 19, 2012

I can feel that


yeah today i purposely when to KLCC and get the dessert u love :D
hmm...
although i can't finish my homework....
but is still a happy day for me...
when i saw your smile...
EVERYTHING SEEMS WORTH IT TO ME....
U smile like an angel from the sky...
brighten my life and make me shine :)
Good poem?
from jacksontallman :D
soon i'll make a logo for my photography...
actually...
I say about the bad dream is really bad....
Is like we were getting started,
and he come back to u...
he regret....
wanted u to go back to her...
and u when out with him and make u remind all the 1st time he made....
i mean all the 1st time
"1st time" all, everything
I'm not carring izzit the 1st time or not...
just in the dream you all are doing in front of me....
the feeling of someone u love doing in front of u... OMG!!
STOP JT!!! DIRTY MINDED....
IS JUST A DREAM!!!! NOT REAL!!!
(don't mind, i did in mean tat
is just what the dream is not wat i think)
I'm still loving u as always

No comments:

Post a Comment